Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Etsy Featured Artist: Wool Crazy



Thanks for your visit. My name is Karen and I enjoy working with natural and recycled fibers and materials. I love to create little cuddle mates, soft and sweet with a bit of attitude! 
I also enjoy coming up with inventive and challenging projects for myself and to teach in my fiber art classes. 
I live in the Green City of Eugene Oregon and I am inspired by the beauty in nature. 

Woodland creatures made from natural
and recycled fibers...

Unique gifts that are so cute to look at, I just wanted 
to take them all home the second I saw them. Look at 
that sweet little owl baby!


Brown Baby Owl ... knit fuzzy eco felt owl (woolcrazy)


Love you Mommy Owl... felted wool hand sewn Owl (woolcrazy)



Eco White Pumpkin Fall Decoration Halloween Thanksgiving all recycled (woolcrazy)

eco-white-pumpkin-fall-decoration

Many thanks to Wool Crazy for participating 
in our event! Get to know her shop better by entering
the Eco Pumpkin giveaway.




3 comments:

  1. I just adore Karen's work! I've known her for awhile and am the proud owner of a few of her pieces. :) Here's my current fave (http://www.etsy.com/listing/84392101/three-wise-owls-reclaimed-felted-wool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen's work is simply adorable! Love the little owls and the pumpkins are just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete