Thursday, October 27, 2011

Etsy Featured Artist: Silvernight 96


Silvernight96


Silvernight96


I love anything fantasy, sci-fi, and/or action movies =) Currently in love with the Doctor Who TV show too... I'm attending high school and I am trying to raise some money for things I need by selling hand made items (such as magic wands) here on Etsy =)


And who wouldn't love 
a nice wand, right?



Customizable Wizard Wands


Here's your chance!
Enter the giveaway and tell 
Silvernight 96 which wand is your favorite!


<

4 comments:

  1. as regards the last entry, is the velvet rabbit etsy shop were the link is supposed to head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link is fixed and you go to Silvernight96. Thanks for letting me know it needed to be fixed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I want my own wand - maybe it will help me clean the kitchen and get my work done LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dark wood ones and the one with the ivory. According to her shop she lives in Kent, which is only about 30 minutes from me! Its nice to see other local artists!

    ReplyDelete