Open this wicked little volume for a spellbinding collection of dark arts and crafts! It's full of color photos and simple illustrated instructions for crafting everyday items into wonderfully witchy treats:
• A truly wicked charm bracelet made from a handful of old trinkets
• Spooky little skulls made out of marshmallows
• A bewitching midnight black tutu that can be stitched up in minutes
• A wicked poison apple fashioned from an everyday plushie
• Witches, monsters, spiders, and ghosts to top your cupcakes
• And much, much more!
Each step-by-step project is as easy as the wave of a wand—no previous crafting experience required!
I received this book from the amazing guys over at Quirk Books in exchange for a review. It rocks! So many cute projects that are perfect for Halloween or just being witchy.
Some of my favorite artists from the book can be found on their own websites:
Okay, so in the book, Rosie the guinea pig is more like a bat. it has wings and is the cutest thing ever!
There is even a free witch pattern that is the cutest ever! You will have to check it out at the website:
Five out of five for creativity, instructions, source list and information on the artists. Great book!