Saturday, June 25, 2011

Follow Friday and Blogger Hop


Greetings and welcome to another Follow Friday!




Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

A. My favorite fairy tale has always been Beauty and the Beast. It must be all those books and a fairy tale castle. The Beast was pretty hot too, once you got past all that hair. He was a gruff person, but underneath, a great guy to know.

Bookwise, I think the Melissa Marr Wicked Lovely series is one of my favorites. I am about to start reading the latest (Darkest Mercy) and I am looking forward to it.




“When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?”

When I was very small. My first book was a Dr. Seuss. I remember the house always being filled with books. There was this amazing book of illustrations and fantasy art that struck me at an early age. Books were my best friends. We moved a lot being a military family, and it was hard to make friends in the beginning. Books and writing were what held me together. Hmmm. Still do.



Thanks for dropping by on the is wonderful Follow Friday! Have a great weekend and don't forget to follow and like the Facebook fan page. Followers are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment