Monday, March 5, 2012

Lavender Calm: Peter Phippen & Arja Kastinen



After a hectic day at work or writing, I love to kick back with a nice soothing bit of music. This amazing new album by Peter Phippen and Arja Kastinen is just what I was looking for around the holidays and I listen to it almost daily. The flute and kantele ( a harp like instrument) marry well into an experience that melts away stress and  
brings an inner stillness that I relish after being in traffic or while I'm pounding out a few chapters on whatever book I am currently working on. Take a listen and see if you don't feel the tension ease right out of you as Phippen's flute and Kastinen's kantele bring some zen into your space.

For my complete review, please stop by Muzikreviews.com.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens...you are spot on about this music! It is very relaxing indeed! I'm really ready to go to bed now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete